If you're looking for a way to get lean fast, then running is the answer. I love this cardio activity myself and I believe that it's an excellent way to cut through the flab and get in shape in a short time.
But learning a few tricks and techniques can really help you to get better results than ever before. This is especially true if you're running to burn belly fat first and foremost. These few tips can help you boost your fat burning rate dramatically:
1. Run at an incline - If you include a stretch of uphill running in your workout, you can expect to burn a lot more calories. This puts an extra strain on your body and really pushes it to the limit. Make sure to do some running at an incline.
2. Don't run at a steep decline as this puts a lot of pressure on your knees and may lead to injury. 织梦内容管理系统
3. Run with music on as this can help you maintain a better pace and get you in the mood to run faster than you would've otherwise. 内容来自dedecms
4. Include some sprints in your run. When you sprint, your stomach muscles are tight as your entire body is getting into the effort. Try to put a hand against your stomach when you sprint. It will be hard as steel.
5. Do interval running. If you want to burn more fat by running, it should be intensive. Since you can't run at a high speed for more than a minute or two at a time, doing intervals is the only way to have an intensive workout. 内容来自dedecms
Intervals mean that you change your pace every few minutes: for 1 minute you run really fast, then you slow down to a medium pace for 2-3 minutes to catch your breath and then push up to high speed again.
Intervals can make your workout much more effective. 织梦内容管理系统
If you follow these tips, your running will burn more stomach fat and you will get better and faster results.